Introduce Yourself

Fiona

Fiona

by Zihan (Fiona) Zhao -
Number of replies: 0

Hello, everyone! My name is Fiona, and I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to introduce myself. I hail from the picturesque city of Suzhou, nestled in the heart of China. Suzhou is renowned for its rich cultural heritage, boasting treasures like Su embroidery and the melodious tunes of the pianoforte echoing through its ancient streets.

Although I didn't formally study art, my passion for it knows no bounds. From the mesmerizing works of post-impressionist luminary Monet to the intricate details of traditional Chinese art, I find myself constantly captivated by the world of creativity. In pursuit of this passion, I eagerly enrolled in Art 11 during my 11th-grade year, eager to delve deeper into the realm of artistic expression.

In essence, my journey is one fueled by curiosity and a fervent desire to explore the boundless realms of art and culture. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from each of you in this exciting endeavor ahead. Thank you!

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF-qqmOYZA/bXbG-1Qyt9O9UpgC58ZphA/edit?utm_content=DAF-qqmOYZA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton