Announcements

TITLES

TITLES

by Minh Quan Hoang -
Number of replies: 0

Today we will explore about FUTURE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI). Now just find out about what is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE or we can call that is AI. AI refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think and learn like humans. It involves the development and implementation of computer systems or software that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, including speech recognition, decision-making, problem-solving, learning, and language translation. AI encompasses various subfields such as machine learning, natural language processing, expert systems, robotics, and computer vision. The goal of AI is to create systems that can mimic or surpass human abilities in performing complex tasks and adapt to new situations. After we learnt about AI, we would get a discussion about advantages and disadvantages of AI, everyone gave their different view about AI. Thanks to lesson, i expanded my knowledge about AI, a lot of knowledge that i have never known before. I didn't how to say, this lesson was really spectacular ! After than we have just learnt about Chat GPT. In my opinions, this is my first time I have used Chat GPT, i felt really excited because it could answer my question extremely clearly. Then we turned into a movie, it's not exactly science fiction ether, but it provided an evolution of AI. At last, we took a picture together, this activity make me feel relax and comfortable after studying hard.